Tugas 2 Bahasa Inggris 2


Topic 2
A.    TENSE
·         The Simple Present
1.      They go to the beach on weekend.
2.      Harry reads a newspaper before working.
3.      My cat likes to play after eating.
4.      I am excited about the trip.
5.      Budi is good at counting numbers.
6.      My parents are at home.
7.      You are out of control.
8.      He is inside her house.
9.      They are professional travelers.
10.  We are a great team.
11.  I am the second child in my family.
12.  They are in Paris.

·         The Present Continuous
1.      What are you doing?
2.      Where is she going?
3.      I am not doing it.
4.      They are not sleeping
5.      They are playing game
6.      She is drying her laundry.
7.      The bus is coming
8.      The moon is shining
9.      He is taking a bath now, please wait.
10.  I am managing my online business.
11.  My father is watching a movie on the TV.
12.  He is reading a newspaper

·         The Simple Past
1.      Was she fat?
2.      I went to Jogjakarta with my brother last week.
3.      Hina and Hana were at the school library yesterday afternoon.
4.      He sent a letter to his sister last Sunday.
5.      My mother cooked fried rice for my birthday party last month.
6.      Ariana did not get what she expected from the seminar last week.
7.      You did not pay the tax last year.
8.      I was not at home when he came last night.
9.      Where Did Romani go last week?
10.  Did they do the Math exam two days ago?
11.  He did not come to school yesterday because he was sick.
12.  Our futsal team did not join the futsal tournament because we didn’t have enough money.

·         The Simple Future
1.      I will close the door.
2.      Are your brother going to be the judges?
3.      My brother are going to be the judges.
4.      We shall go to Surabaya.
5.      She is going to watch movie tomorrow.
6.      We are going to library tomorrow.
7.      I won’t come to your house.
8.      She will be happy.
9.      We shall go out.
10.  What is your mother going to cook?
11.  My mother is going to cook Asian food.
12.  Will you be my friend?
B.     Two word verbs
1.      We will visit our grandmother’s house. (Kami akan mengunjungi rumah nenek kami)
2.      Ninda is writing a letter. (Ninda sedang menulis surat)
3.      You have to do it. (Kamu harus melakukannya)
4.      Maria can sing. (Maria bisa bernyanyi)
5.      They don’t believe me. (Mereka tidak mempercayai saya)
6.      She has submitterd her assignments. (Dia telah menyerahkan tugasnya)
7.      They will go to Madura, East Java. (Mereka akan pergi ke Madura, Jawa Timur)
8.      The woman looked over the window. (Perempuan itu melongok ke jendela)
9.      My students have to look over the lesson. (Murid-murid saya harus membaca ulang pelajarannya)
10.  He got to drain the main vein. (Dia harus buang air kecil)
11.  Andra was unaware of the danger that could come to him if he were to drink like a fish. (Andra tidak menyadari bahaya yang bisa datang kepadanya jika dia mabuk-mabukan)
12.  I’m looking for my lost wallet. (Saya mencari dompet saya yang hilang)

Komentar

Postingan Populer